Click On The Join Now Button To Apply For Membership
PART V – MEMBERSHIP
Please read Qualifications prior to clicking the link at the bottom of this page to join the MO Awards
5 A person is qualified to be a member of the Association if, but only if –
PART 2 : Membership
1 Membership generally
Any person is eligible to be a full member of the association if:
The person is a natural person, and or
The person is an entertainer, or a person associated with the entertainment industry, or a member of their family.
The person has been nominated and approved for membership of the association in accordance with clause 5.
An applicant for membership shall make an application in writing for membership and shall in such application state that he or she if elected to membership agrees to be bound by the constitution of the association
Any member shall be entitled to a vote at any proceedings of the association where a financial member of the association has a right to such vote.
When a candidate has paid his/her entrance fee (if any) and annual dues he/she shall become a member of the Association
Non-renewal of membership after the 15th of September will cause your membership to be removed from the Register. You may apply to re-join at a later date.
NOMINATION FOR MEMBERSHIP
(1) A nomination of a person for membership of the association –
(a) shall be made by a member of the association in writing in the form set out in Appendix 1 to these rules; and
(b) shall be lodged with the secretary of the association
(2) As soon as practicable after receiving a nomination for membership the Secretary shall refer the nomination to the committee which shall determine whether to approve or reject the nomination
(3) Where the committee determines to approve a nomination for membership the Secretary shall, as soon as practicable after that determination, notify the nominee of that approval and request the nominee to pay within the period of 28 days after receipt by the nominee of the notification the sum payable under these rules by a member as entrance fee and annual subscription.
(4) The secretary shall, on payment by the nominee of the amounts referred to in clause
(3) within the period referred to on that clause, enter the nominee’s
name in the register of members and, upon the name so being entered,
the nominee becomes a Full or Associate Member of the Association.
$20 Incl GST
$20 Incl GST
$35 Incl GST
$35 Incl GST
All of the benefits of Bronze Membership.
Individual $110 Incl GSTPer annum
Individual $110 Incl GST
Full voting rights
(Gold Premium) $150 Incl GSTPer annum
(Gold Premium) $150 Incl GST
Clubs or Large businesses are entitled to all the benefits of a Gold Individual plus their logo on the front page of the MO awards website